Thursday, November 22, 2012

The post we have been waiting forever to write about!

It's here!!!!! We have dreamed about this moment. Almost 3 long years we have waited for good news. We have prayed for a child and God has answered our prayers! WE HAVE BEEN MATCHED! We have a precious baby boy due 2-8-13! More details to come...we just wanted to make this announcement on Thanksgiving as we are overflowing with joy and extremely thankful! I still can't believe I am writing this! The pictures I wanted to share won't upload! Will try again tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. Eeeek!!!!! Congratulations!!! I am over joyed for you both!!! What a Thankful Thanksgiving Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! Wonderful news! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! Keep us updated. Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Such good news and such a the birthday is not far away!!!

    ReplyDelete