Sunday, December 2, 2012

God is good!

It's been a whirlwind of events over the last month since we found out that we have been matched. We are still in such shock and absorbing every joyous moment. Originally we were hoping to be matched with an agency in TX, but sometimes life takes an unexpected turn. We could not be happier and know that God brought our birth family and us together. We love them so much. We will be heading to Utah for the birth at the end of January. In two months we will be given the greatest gift in the world through adoption. I know this will be the most emotional moment in our lives and can't wait. last year at this time we were going through IVF 2. It is hard to believe the complete flip of emotions we are experiencing this year. God is good!

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you. I have been thinking of you a lot lately. You and your husband are going to amazing parents. What a lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following your journey since your failed IVF. I prayed many nights for you guys. I have not seen your updates until today and just realized yall have been matched!!! I got chills up and down my body! What a blessing!! I am so happy for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot even imagine what an amazing moment it will be! It was the best day of our lives, but things just got better from there! Our son is almost 1 now, and I cannot even believe that a year ago, we were just getting used to the idea of being parents after waiting SO LONG! I am so so happy for yall! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete