Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Festive Fall!




Fall should be noted for FOOD! First with the football tailgates, which I will talk more about later. Then with all the seasonal foods we love. One of my favorite spots in Memphis is La Baguette. My mother and I meet there often for lunch and sweet treats. The soups are amazing- the best being the tomato and also the squash-mmmmmm! You can also take home a quart of soup for those nights you don't feel like cooking! Try the chicken salad on a crossiant too! But the best part of all (besides the eclairs) are the fall breads. Pumpkin being my first, then banana my second. This is one of the main reasons I love fall. Taking a stroll through the Chickasaw Oaks Mall after lunch is a must. Lisa Mallory is a wonderful store you must stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment