Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just one of those days...

Today has been one of those days. I don't really know why but I have just been really aware and sad about infertility today. Maybe because i was told "just adopt and you will get pregnant" or "take geritol and you will have a baby" or "just get tequila and you will get pregnant" um, glad to know we wasted all of our time, energy and money people when we could have done these remedies...geez! I am so thrilled for everyone around me with children or getting pregnant, but I just feel sad. Especially with many of my friends having child #2 or 3. You always wonder what your child will look like with your spouse- that's part of the fun of being married, wondering what your kids will look like. It is quite clear Brian and I never will have a child of our own. It hurts. I have to remind myself that God has a plan. I am certainly becoming impatient and need to get better at this. Infertility is super crazy emotional! I am ready to close this chapter in our lives very soon with a happy ending. Please answer our prayers!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you, friend! God does have a plan and
    He will bless you with a sweet baby to love! (We just wish He wasn't waiting so long!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God does have a plan and I can't wait to see how the happiness unfolds for you, because I know it will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry... for the fact that you are still waiting for a baby, and that you have run into some super unintelligent people who say stupid things. Praying for a positive outcome for your next baby-getting endeavor, regardless of where that may take you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete