Sunday, April 29, 2012

We had such a fun weekend. We moved our stuff to the lake Friday night because we finally finished the house! we pulled up late Friday and our whole neighborhood basically came to help us unload the trailer. Then we went and had some beers with the locals who live in the neighborhood which was hilarious!Apparently there was a panther on the loose at the lake. We got a good laugh out of that. A panther in Arkansas? They are really good people and we are excited to be here. We enjoyed being on the water yesterday and today and I was able to wakeboard for the first time this year. It was freezing but worth it! It feels good to have the first sun of the year too. I definitely made up for my vitamin d deficiency :) we are looking forward to being at our little lake getaway a ton this summer! I am thrilled for friends who had their baby. She and I were going through IVF #1 at the same time. Our transfer dates were one day apart. It breaks my heart thinking we would have our baby if it had worked. But I am keeping my head high and remembering their is a plan for us.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it high!!! You will have your baby, one way or another. In the meantime, I am glad you are enjoying yourself a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to read you're out and about! I've missed you! Keeping you in my prayers.

    Happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete