Monday, June 3, 2013

catching up (as usual)

Hi friends! I hope everyone is doing great! Of course, as usual, I have not been keeping up on here. I started a new job (I think I may have lost my mind having a new job and little baby) in April and have been so busy. I am selling molecular medical devices for c-difficile in hospitals, and also flu,strep, rsv, hcg rapid diagnostic tests to hospitals and physician offices. I LOVE the company and feel that I made a great decision. I had to leave sweet harrison in April to go to training in San Diego, and then to Denver a couple weeks ago for a sales meeting. It was tough! I have so much to catch up on so I can always capture these memories, so I apologize for the influx of posts that will be coming soon :) Hard to believe Harrison is 4.5 months old!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I wish you would have posted when you were in San Diego! Im only an hour away I would of loved to meet up!

    ReplyDelete