Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In My daughters Eyes


About 9 years or so ago my mother gave me this song on christmas morning. Martina McBride has always been one of my favorites and this song made me an even bigger fan as she truly sings from the heart. I was glad I had Kleenex handy when I got in my car to drive home and listened to it! The words mean so much to me, especially during this difficult time of experiencing infertility. I always thought about how I couldn't wait to pass this song on to my child some day and how I would be pregnant at the exact moment I wanted to be. Never in a million years would I have expected it to be such a process. I love every word to this song and my reality of experiencing motherhood is within reach. I can't wait. Enjoy the song and send to your mama's! :)
I loved this also- At 2yrs, "mommy , I love you". 12yrs, " mom, whatever" , 16yrs "mom is so annoying" , 18yrs " I want to leave this place " , 25yrs " mom, you were right" , 30yrs "I want to go to my moms house" , 50yrs "I don't want to lose my mom", 70yrs ,"I would give up everything for my mom to be here with me". A mother is irreplaceable and I am very fortunate to have mine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLS0Y40WwlA

No comments:

Post a Comment