Sunday, July 31, 2011

HAPPY 59th :) BIRTHDAY LINDA!



Today is my mother-in-law's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA! We had a great time celebrating at Chickasaw with a wonderful brunch and family. I am still stuffed from majorly over-indulging. My sis in law also made us a key lime pie which made my day! She is the BEST baker and seriously makes the best cakes, pies, etc. She has been incredibly supportive and sweet to me through these last several months of fertility issues.
I am so lucky to have amazing in laws and love spending time with them.

One last thing...
I have to say the dessert spread at Chickasaw brunch is the most impressive I have ever seen. We are super spoiled to have Pappy- a French pastry chef who is truly an artist when it comes to cooking. I had to include a picture of the dessert madness. Of course I had to try 3 things which were all to die for. Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment