Friday, July 29, 2011

One smart Doodle!


Sadie celebrated her 9th birthday yesterday. I can't believe she is already 9! I have a feeling she will still be kicking at 20 yrs old, mean as can be- brown teeth and all! She enjoyed her birthday walk last night, and another this AM. Clearly sadie was unimpressed when I put the birthday hat from Buddy's birthday last year on her in this pic.



On another note...I have to split walks as it is too hot for both dogs to go the whole way in this heat. So I take Buddy first, then come home and get Sadie or vice versa. Buddy is walking on a leash somewhat better now that he is almost 2, but definitely needs more work! Apparently Buddy has developed a crush on a Golden retriever with a pink bandanna (he has good taste) and goes absolutely crazy when we get to her house. Here's what happens: We get about 2 houses away from the girlfriends house and Buddy starts to act like a complete fool- definitely not impressing the crush. He cries, tries to drag me, barks and makes a complete scene! People look at me like I should really get control over my dog! So we get to the golden's house and my dog bullies me. yes you read that right- he does this every single time! Buddy gets behind me and jumps up on my back legs or actual back to try to push me down so he can get to the fence to see his crush! Even if she is not outside he still does it. It has been about a year and he remembers to do it every time! So if you see me on Gardenia being bullied by our goldendoodle, that's just part of our daily walk! :)here are some pictures of Buddy when he is being sweet-

No comments:

Post a Comment