Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!



Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am so thankful to have the support and ability from amazing family and friends to get through all of this. Thank You!
I am counting my blessings and hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving!
~My cup runneth over!

The more we express our gratitude to God for our blessings, the more he will bring to our mind other blessings. The more we are aware of to be grateful for, the happier we become.-- - Ezra Taft Benson


Love-
lauren

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    Stop by my blog when you get a chance to check out your Blogger award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving back at ya! It's good to remember how blessed we really are in the midst of this IF craziness. :)

    ReplyDelete