Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our Chattanooga home!

brian and I found a great little house in chattanooga to rent while we are there for IVF. The lady who owns it could not be nicer and owns a beautiful spa called Lakeview at Fontana Resort & Spa in the mountains of North Carolina that I want to visit! She is letting us bring our dogs, which makes me so happy. I would miss them so much being away that long, especially not having them there to snuggle up to while on bed rest!
The house is in such a convenient and fun area and the city is just beautiful!
here are some pictures... It looks so serene and peaceful. A great place to rest and relax for IVF!
http://www.vrbo.com/138646

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Looks like the perfect place for your babe(s) to nestle in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing that pops into the minds of Americans when they hear of an upgrade in their dog bed is money. Well, let me tell you, that the extra few dollars is 100% worth it for your animals health. If your dog has joint problems, back problems, or simply is very wild because of lack of sleep, this bed can change his/her life. A large orthopedic dog bed will give your dog a very healthy looking skeletal system, and will surely make your doctor proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks perfect!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you! I love the way you're seeing beautiful and I couldn't be more thrilled that your puppies get to be with you.

    Thinking about you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want you to know I've been reading and thinking about you guys! I'm excited for you and praying!

    ReplyDelete