Tuesday, November 15, 2011




of course I have to complain about how much worse these lovely bruises look today!
And I am still not 100% after my biopsy. Yikes. I was reading last night and so many women said it was worse than childbirth! The majority said it was the most pain they have ever endured in their LIFE and I completely agree!!!!



On a happier note, we went to the Bama game at Mississippi State Saturday with my youngest sister and her boyfriend. We had a fun day and glad to see the Tide win after the heartbreaking loss against LSU last weekend.







5 comments:

  1. Oh no, your bruise looks so painful. I hope it goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I thought my bruise was bad from blood draw but you have me beat! Cute pics from the game! Glad you're having some fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a bruise, definitely ask for someone else if you have to go back there.

    At least you know how bad childbirth will be now that you've had that done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bruise is horrific! I'm glad you were able to spend time with a vol fan, I mean your sister, to make the day more bearable.

    ...sorry, I couldn't resist the opportunity to spread a little "go vols" ;)

    ReplyDelete