Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My IVF Station is a HAPPY place :)



Last IVF (and 3 IUI's) I dreaded going in to get my needles and medicine as I was completely terrified! I have decided to make my medicine station (our china cabinet is substituting as "the lab" for the next couple weeks) a much happier place where I will feel positive and excited when it's time for my doses. I put up a few quotes to remind myself of each day and pictures that inspire me like of Brian, my niece and nephew, etc. And the Christmas decorations all around make everything so cheerful- I love Christmas time!

I also did my STIM sheets (AKA- checklists) to keep up with all of our meds and made them in red and green in the spirit of making our sweet Christmas baby! I did the first 6 days so feel much more organized!



I am feeling GREAT about everything, except my throat is sore w chest congestion big time. I am praying that I am not coming down with something as this is NOT the week for this! However, I think it may be due to the weather. It was warm in the 60's and them plummeted down to where it was actually snowing outside! Welcome to Memphis with the crazy weather!

And last but not least- I had to take a pic of all the medicine sheets listing side effects, interactions, etc. Being the hypochondriac that I am, I have decided to set these to the side, just like I did last time as too much reading I will have every symptom as soon as I inject the meds!




Just 2 more days until the shots! Thanks for all of your sweet thoughts and prayers :)





8 comments:

  1. Love your IVF station and all the quotes!! :) Some of my fav quotes! Very excited for you guys to get started. I think you are doing an AMAZING job of keep the positivity level UP there :) This will work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your set up!! Im so excited to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!! keep your head up :) Hoping for some wonderful Christmas miracles for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, looks like we are stimming at the same time. I started yesterday. I'll be following you and wishing you lots of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are you - all organized with quotes! Love it! I need you to come to my house and decorate my meds cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in the same spot as you. No answers. It's frustrating to not know why we have to go through this. I loved your quote for Ezra Taft Benson. He was a very wiseman. 2012 is all of our year. This IVF is going to work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your positive attitude!! Your "lab" area is very cute and encouraging!! :)

    ReplyDelete