Friday, December 2, 2011

My Thanksgiving Day was made!



My grandmother "Meme"






My youngest sister, Margaret top left, cousin Shelby in top middle
my grandmother, mom and middle sister mary on the couch




and of course so very thankful for the best husband in the world!



Our Thanksgiving was the best ever because my grandmother was able to come! She has been struggling for months and months and months with her health and has been in and out of the hospital, etc. It has been so hard to see her this way as she has always been tough as nails and super active- even at her age of 86! She is doing better every day and it made my day to share several hours on Thanksgiving with her.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to share that special day with her :) My Nana is going to be 90 in January and I find myself desperate to spend time with her :)

    ReplyDelete