Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Can't beat some retail therapy!!!!

Every girl needs a little retail therapy every once in a while- especially after fertility treatments! Yesterday I worked in a little town in MS that has my favorite boutique- Janie Rose Boutique, and I couldn't resist a few things. I was trying to be practical (planning cute dresses for football games is practical, right?) and left with a few dresses I am in love with ! I Still have some more stupid IVF weight hanging around, but hopefully that will come off soon.

I am so excited about this fun dress!

judith March is one of my favorites and this was a must have for the Alabama-Ole Miss Game in Oxford. Nothing Says ROLL TIDE like some cute houndstooth!
I hope the weather will be permissive in october for this still! It is Memphis though and it could easily be in the 90's or in the 50's- guess I will need to find "plan B" outfit too!



Janie Rose updates what they have in stock every day and will ship anywhere!
http://www.facebook.com/janieroseboutique?sk=photos

5 comments:

  1. Cuuute! I wish I could full off an outfit like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retail Therapy is wonderful! Oh-so-cute dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been awarded TWO Blog Awards: (1) The My Lovely Blog Award; and (2) An Inspirational Blog Award. See Beautiful selected The Yoakum Crew & A Foster Dog or 2 because of the honesty you share within every post. It's difficult to write about the things you do, but you're helping other women vicariously through your writing. You also continually illustrate what an amazing mother you'll be. Thanks for sharing that with others. We hope you enjoy!

    You can visit this link to collect your awards:
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/inspiration-knocks-but-it-doesnt-knock.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!!
    I too agree in retail therapy- however C and I went all out buying a new leather couch and chair!!! oooops!

    ReplyDelete