Friday, September 23, 2011

Timing...

How incredible is the feeling when someone enters your life out of the blue and helps you in a MAJOR way? Just in time to push you in the right direction or to help you make a big decision.
Well, this has happened to us TWICE in the last couple of months. I know this is God's way of working and leading us in the right direction! I just know it!!!

1. Randomly on facebook I met a lady who is a friend of a friend and has a daughter who went through IVF- she also had a failed cycle. Long story short- she told me about Rachel's experience and how she found a wonderful accupuncture doctor named Judi Harrick. judi helped her tremendously through accupuncture getting her body ready for fertility treatment. Along with Judi, she did fertility treatment with Dr. Murray- the doctor who I am loving in Chattanooga. She now has twin boys! This led me to Judi AND Dr. Murray

2. Judi also mentioned Dr. Murray being wonderful when I told her we wanted 2nd opinions

3. My mother in law has a new counterpart who ALSO went to Dr. Murray! She just started working w my Mother in law 3 weeks ago. Right after our IVF cycle failed as we were moving to plan b. We met her and her husband and enjoyed talking to them about all of this and their experience with dr. Murray. This reinforced all of the incredible things we have heard about him!


So- before a couple of months ago I had NO IDEA that ANY of these people existed. Now 2 of them could be some of the most important people in our lives. I really think it is fate.

AND...Dr. Murray answered 2 emails from me yesterday AND called me today to answer a few more questions.
I have NEVER met a doctor like this in my life and feel so at ease and comfortable asking anything.

we can get in to his clinic to start stimulation on December 2, then retrieval around december 12th. Just in time to find out at Christmas if we will be having a baby. This would also give Judi over 3 months to get my body balanced and ready.

2 comments:

  1. There were so many signs and coincidences before I started my IVF cycle and everything felt right towards the end. I think this may be what's happening to you. I am so excited that in a few short months, you'll be on your way to making your little miracle happen. I pray that you get the best Christmas present ever this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great how some things seem to 'fall in place'! Hoping all these good feeling continue and lead to the best Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete