Thursday, September 15, 2011

Paperwork OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!

I am literally cross-eyed from filling out paperwork for fertility doctors! WHEW!
However, I am not complaining because I am so excited about our quest to find the perfect doctor. next week is our big week. We have 4 consults in one week. It's funny how they just so happened to fall within the same week. Here is what our busy week looks like:

Sunday- Travel to St. Louis and have a day of fun!

monday- 9:30: Phone consult with Dr. Rink Murray in Chattanooga (trmbaby.com)
Dr. Murray used to be with the clinic I have been going to but moved to Chattanooga. We have heard just amazing things about him and are so excited about meeting him! My initial thoughts are that he may be "the one" and I am glad he is our first consult. Kind of like looking at a wedding dress and finding the one you really love, then coming back to it after you see others.

Monday 1 PM- Ultrasound for Dr. silber before our consult
He likes to have this done right before his meeting just to see what he's working with. And hey, it's been over a month since I have seen this lovely wand that I was so hoping to NEVER see again- haha! What's another ultrasound, right? Dr. Silber created the ICSI process which I thought was really cool!

Monday 2 PM- Face to face with Silber

drive 5.5 hours back to memphis


Tuesday- 5 PM- Phone consult with SHER Institute in St. Louis
We were hoping to get a face to face with them on Monday, since we will already be in SL. But it looks like we aren't going to get a spot and will be doing a phone consult

Wednesday 5 PM- CCRM phone consult with Dr. Schoolcraft
I have to admit, I am most excited about this appointment. This man is seriously the Fertility guru and has a wealth of knowledge. Not that others don't, but I feel a little star struck with Dr. Schoolcraft-haha! His success rates are outstanding. The only problem is that I am a freak about flying. Hate it! I act like a complete fool and don't like one thing about it. I honestly never fly unless it is for work- pitiful I know! So, trying to eliminate stress and flying don't mix well.

And we are still toying with the idea of a fertility clinic in Birmingham that is supposed to be phenomenal. they don't do phone consults though, so it would be another trip out of town, but Birmingham is only 3.5 hours away!

Please pray that we will find the perfect doctor to fit our needs! I am so excited to share my findings after our consults :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy jeez, you aren't messing around. It will be a busy week but so worth it! I can't wait to hear how they all go..I love that you're doing this.

    ReplyDelete