Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today=great day!

Lots of things have made me a happy girl today!

Getting to do the introduction for my sweet cousins senior speech this AM.
She attends Hutchison School which is all girls and they each have a senior speech throughout the semester they get to create and read. Her senior class was so sweet and I loved seeing the bond these girls have with each other. Seems like yesterday I was picking her up in the PreK carpool line!




I am so excited about my MISSONI finds at Target today! My mother and I met there to take a peek at what they had and women were grabbing up everything they could as fast as possible! It was nuts! I love Target and can always count on them to do something like bring in a spectacular designer who is upwards of 1000.00 to their store to create some affordable Missoni pieces! Apparently for the first time in history their website crashed bc of Missoni hitting their site today!

http://fashionista.com/2011/08/here-it-is-the-full-missoni-for-target-lookbook/


Had Lunch with 3 of my favorite nurses :)

Going to Dinner with a couple who went through IVF several times and now have a 7 month old little girl!!!!!

Brian setting up hotel reservations for Sunday night in St. Louis at The Ritz Carlton. Looking forward to our appointment at the other fertility clinic on Monday!!! and a much needed one night get away

That I finally have my medical records from the fertility clinic!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. A night at the Ritz? Lucky girl. :) I hope all goes well with the appointment. I know you will be a mommy sooner than later. Lots of prayers for you until then.

    ReplyDelete