Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BUSY 2 weeks!

The last 2 weeks have been non-stop busy. I am honestly glad to have some down time now!

we started off the whirlwind of events with my stepbrothers wedding weekend 2 weeks ago with a great rehersal dinner, then the wedding the next day. We had a little too much fun rehersal dinner night and ended up at Ronnie grisanti's (a restaurant and bar we love) after the dinner, which always equals a not so good post-day every time we go! I was still struggling 24 hours later at the reception downing water left and right.



My mom and sisters




brian and me




Past Time to go home!


The wedding was beautiful and a big congrats to the newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Kimbal Cross Gordon! My niece Ella was the flower girl and this role was so fitting to her personality- walking down the asile waving, swaying at the alter to the music. She is too funny and we were cracking up! About an hour into the reception she was so exhausted she fell asleep in my arms. I savored that moment because it's rare to get that time ever w this busy 5 year old!





On the other hand, My 18 month old nephew, James, was a dancing machine. he did not stop moving the entire night! Here are a couple of clips of this sweet little busy man! he had a marshmallow in each hand from the adorable candy bar!







Ella wanted to have a slumber party at our house, so she spent the night and all of the energy she didn't have at the wedding came back in full force when we got home! we had fun but that child moves around the bed all night long, so I slept none. But it was worth it as she is only 5 for a little while. her favorite color is blue so we found all things blue around my house for her to keep. She was super excited!
Ella loves my dogs- especially "princess Flower' our foster dog that she named. She wanted to play with them in the backyard on Sunday am, so I walked out and found this:



She had Sadie (who has never been in a kennel ever) locked in the kennel, and a death grip on Princess- haha! of course while wearing all of her blue still! :)I know this terrible door needs to be removed or painted!



Buddy is hoping he's not next!!!!!



watching My Little Pony



After she left Brian and I hit the road for my sales meeting in New orleans. It was a long day of driving!

I am glad to be home!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you HAVE been busy! The wedding pictures are awesome, you look gorgeous. Love the dress :)

    Ella is adorable. Sounds like you two have a great time together..

    ReplyDelete