Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DATES DATES DATES!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to have some actual dates for IVF! Looks like we are ready to go!!!

Brian and I will be going to Chattanooga on November 9th for injection training, labwork and trial transfer!

Then November 14th is the endometrial biopsy and more bloodwork- yikes!
THEN... December 2nd I start STIMS

i am guessing we will head to Chattanooga around the 10th-ish for a likely retrieval date of the week of the 12th. We will stay there in between retrieval and transfer! I can't wait to bring Christmas decorations to make our rental house in chattanooga feel christmasy since we will be there over a week!
Tis the season for IVF and Christmas cheer- however, not sure how "cheerful" as I will be pumped full of hormones!

I spoke to Ascend Specialty Pharmacy today and i'm the lucky recipient of LOTS of meds coming my way! here is what's in store for me:
Letrazol- just in case i have endometriosis. It is supposed to help pre-IVF. I HATE this med. It made me feel awful when I have taken in the past!!!!!
Siazen- Growth hormone
Crinone- Progesterone
Follistim- FSH med
Novarel- HCG Trigger shot
Menopur- FSH med
Microdose Lupron
Baby asprin
prednisone

Anyone else taken this combo of meds?


I'm READY! Let's do this!

7 comments:

  1. It must feel really good to have dates on the calendar. I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you, glad you finally got some dates and info regarding the upcoming IVF. Wishing you all the best! I haven't taken those meds together, but it sounds like a great combination=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GL girl!! Glad you are getting started and have your dates. Now it's official :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are a planner like me, it must be great to have all those dates nailed down so that the countdown can begin!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't is exciting to get your calendar and have dates?! Of your meds, I suppressed with Lupron, stimmed with Menopur, and am using Crinone, Predisone and Aspirin for my transfer. I'll keep my fingers crossed for this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited that dates are on the calendar!!! I'm praying big prayers for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete