Monday, October 17, 2011

Giuliana Rancic announced she has breast cancer :(

http://www.etonline.com/news/115230_Giuliana_Rancic_Announces_She_Has_Breast_Cancer/

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/10/giuliana-rancic-reveals-shes-battling-breast-cancer/1


Giuliana is one of my favorites. I have religiously watched their show and shed many tears feeling the emotions of everything they have experienced with infertility. I think she is about as real as they come!
I know the latest was they were doing IVF at CCRM in Colorado. Apparently Dr. Schoolcraft required a mammogram (THANK GOD!!!) and it showed she has a tumor in her breast and that she has breast cancer.
It made me so sad to hear this today and I hope that everything will be ok. I am her biggest cheerleader!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I can't believe she has to go through this on top of everything else. I love her show too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me sick when I heard it on the Today's Show this morning. She was literally shaking while she was delivering the news. Ann Curry even had a shaky voice and was teary eyed. It's just such a kick me while I'm down type of thing to happen to her. Thank goodness she caught it early, but can't she just catch a break for heavens sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let us know about your endometrial biopsy! Been thinking of you this morning... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blogged about her this morning too.....so sad! I saw her announcement live on Today. It was so heartbreaking. She is my fav and this just stinks for her! Luckily she was able to have her retreval so hopefully she has some frosties.

    ReplyDelete