Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall is here!

This week has been super busy and still going strong as we have a bday party for our friends 1 year old this afternoon and then helping host a baby shower tonight! I did make 2 really yummy dip recipes this am and will share the EASY recipes :)


yesterday we had brians 10 year homecoming for college and enjoyed a beautiful day on the prettiest campus in the world.

Pretty day to be outside walking around!


Brian was the former president of Sigma Nu at Rhodes


Here are some pics of this amazingly beautiful campus!









We also had the grand opening for our cousins new fitness studio- Pure Barre. they opened another location over a year ago which has done tremendously well, so they opened store #2 in another part of town. I have still not tried the classes but am dying to- i'm a little worried I won't last the full hour that the class is! My doctor said not to change up my routine or do any new exercising, so I will definitely look forward to this later on. Hopefully post pregnancy, right? http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/oct/04/raise-the-barre/


This week it really cooled down here. I mean all the way down to 43 in a certain part of my territory that I was working in on Wednesday. It was also rainy and just chilled you to the bone! I need a few more weeks of 70 degrees before winter arrives!!!!!!!!
the dogs definitely enjoyed the fires we have had a few nights this week :)




1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness, what a beautiful and busy weekend! I love the pictures of the pups in front of the fire. Our dogs are obsessed with fire. They curl up and stare into it as if Harry Potter was going to walk out of the flames. Well, at least that's what I like to tell myself they're thinking...

    Happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete