Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New company car! YAY!




I am so EXCITED about my new company car that I ordered Friday. They gave us VW options for 2012 and i am pumped! It was either the Jetta wagon or the Passat. I knew immediately I wanted the cute Passat. I test drove it and am in love! I just have 7 more long weeks to wait before it comes in.
i think I am most excited about the heated seats, leather and sunroof! I have never ever been given options like these before on a company car. And since my office is basically my car I am loving it!
It also has TDI® technology which runs on ultra-low-sulfur diesel fuel, helping reduce sooty emissions by up to 90% compared to previous diesel engines.So it's better for the environment and gets 43, yes 43 MPG!
can't wait for this great car to arrive so I can ditch my current company car which has not been a good car! :)

4 comments:

  1. Don't you love the Passat commercial with the kid in the Darth Vadar costume!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!!!!!! You usually only hear about Fords as company cars...score for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I am so jealous!! Love that Passat.

    Also I saw your other post with the wedding pics - you are just so cute and it looks like you had a total blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sweeeeeet! Lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete