Thursday, December 15, 2011

DAY 14 of my never ending Stimulation!

It's day 14 and I am hoping and praying that the end is in sight. We go in tomorrow for a monitoring apt and am praying for a Sunday retrieval. I have never been so excited to get a blood draw and ultrasound in my life! Tomorrow is a big day to figure out the next big steps in this process.
I am starting to feel awful. Bloated, huge, exhausted, moody, upset, headaches and nausea. 14 days of hormones being pumped through will do that I imagine! I'm so glad Brian is patient and understanding as I have not been a joy to be around today!
Our friend Tara is coming to visit from Knoxville tomorrow-Saturday. I can't wait to see her and know this will make the time pass quickly. I am getting homesick and am ready to go home.
My shot tally is at 71 tonight and my blood draws this cycle are at 9. My arms look like an abuse victim! No short sleeves for me right now!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and I hope to update you with great news tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I hope tomorrow goes well!!! :) I've had to stim that long too before and it SUCKS! So I feel for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you get great news tomorrow! ! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete