Sunday, December 11, 2011

update! better #s today

Thank you so much for your sweet words of encouragement, thoughts and prayers. It has helped me tremendously over the last few days. We went in for monitoring this morning and we have hit all the milestones dr. Murray wished we would hit. My e2 doubled to 405 and I have 12 follicles- with 2 measuring around 10-11ish. It looks like I have started to respond. So we will continue on the same path-no med changes right now in hopes of my #s to keep rising. My lining is an 8 which is good. He believes I will trigger on thursday with a retrieval of saturday. Brian and I would head back to memphis next sunday to wait the 3-5 days for the transfer, then come back to chattanooga for the transfer and then home to memphis. Itim hoping this will truly be a christmas miracle! Next apt. Is tuesday and I will keep you all posted! :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to hear all is going well after all! Can't wait to hear how things go this week!! Fingers crossed for you. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things are looking good! Keep it up Hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that your numbers are better today! Still sending prayers your way. What better time for an amazing miracle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Murray is awesome!!! I really love the staff at Chattanooga! Congrats on the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear evrything is coming along!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete