Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Trying to be positive...





I had my monitoring apt this morning and am a bit frustrated. I am on STIM day 6 and I think my #s should have been better. My lining is only a 5.2 and my 26 follicles (not sure what happened to the other 4 that totaled 30 on baseline day) are still small...8 and under, mostly 6ish. I am going to stop analyzing bc i know I am in the best hands with Dr. Murray and know he will make changes to help me along and get me to where I need to be.
I already feel so bloated and was hoping to see big follicles on this visit.
Long way to go! Please pray for us!!!!!


But I am staying positive and surrounding myself with happy things!

LIKE:



Delicious cookies from my sweet friend Irwin!



My sweet husband mixing my meds every day and night!



Buddy getting groomed and looking like a marshmallow!



Our new table!


Making headway packing for Chattanooga


My 2 boys I love more than anything!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best! I also wanted to let you know you've been nominated for a blog award=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't be frustrated! The follicles grow, on average, 2 mm/day. So you've got a few more days of stims. Eveything I've read says that slow is definitely the way to go when stimming. I stimmed for what seemed like forever! And we had lots of great mature eggs and the follicles all matured together. I know that during this phase, all you can think about is being done and getting to the retrieval, but you are right where you need to be. Those little guys will take off soon and be ready before you know it. Also, don't stress about the number yet. When you have lots of follies, it's hard to see them all. The morning of my ER, we got 6 more eggs than we could see follicles. Chin up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying everything goes great :) And look at you looking so cute on the exam table! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get frustrated!! I think you are doing just great!! Follicles all grow at there own pace and just bc you were told 30 before doesn't mean they will all grow or not grow still!! I only had 6 on good ole righty on day 6 and at retrieval there were 11!! They grow about 2mm's a day once they hit around 12 mm's and usually people stim about 10-12 days so you should be just great!! I know looking at others results puts fear/confusion/stress in your head (at least it does mine) but don't worry. 26 is AMAZING!!! and with me sitting here with OHSS, if we had to do this again (which we won't be but still) I would NOT want boo-coo's of follies/eggs!
    My md went for low and slow this time and we have had the best day 3 results we have ever had....sounds like you could be on the same track too :)
    ps....that table...love! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete