Thursday, December 29, 2011

I found a place to get my beta done on new years day!

New Years day is going to have some tears involved. Either very happy tears or the worst feeling in the world tears. But thanks to a friend of mine, who is a nurse at a hospital in Memphis, who pulled some strings to make this happen! I am going to pre-register tomorrow so I just show up Sunday and they draw my blood, call my dr and he will give me the results.
Also, thanks to all of my friends who had ideas of places and tried to help me!

We hope to have some amazing news on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, please know we will be praying for you and thinking about you. I'm so glad you found a place on NY Day!

    Happy seeing beautiful and sending lots of those thoughts your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you found a place! Praying for good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you found a place!! Can't wait to hear the good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great!!! Hopefully great news will meet you on the other end that day :)

    ReplyDelete