Friday, December 9, 2011

friday update

Ugh...my follicles aren't growing as we hoped they would. I'm still lingering in the 6-8 range. Just getting extremely paranoid that I'm not responding like I should be to the meds. I had to get my arm stuck 4 times today to find a good vein and didn't do well with that at all! I'm still waiting on my e2 # and hoping and praying that it is a # gauging that my follicles will cooperate.
Today has been tough and I am feeling pretty defeated. Please continue to pray for us.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely continuing to pray for you guys! I'm so sorry that your body isn't cooperating. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the increase in meds helps and those follicles start to take off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got ya Hun!!! Praying those follies keep growing and are the best eggs around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this honey. Maybe the dosage increase will do the trick. I am a poor responder myself, so I completely understand. Hang in there and I will be praying for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete