Friday, December 30, 2011

Testing experiences

So I gave in this am. I took a home test and it was negative. I am so sad.
I had the Clearblue Easy digital tests which I have heard are very accurate. Of course I pulled the test apart after to look at the stick to see what was going on with it and nothing. Just a dark line.
I wish I could get my beta tomorrow instead of Sunday to just close the door on 2011. I hate this year.
What have your experiences been with home tests before beta???? Rebecca, your blog was helpful with your pictures...Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. DO NOT TEST!!!!!!! I have seen way way to many test negative with PSOA and have positive betas. I know the wait is hard, but I think seeing that negative really drags you down when it could be fooling you! Keep positive...faith over fear!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many DPO are you? Testing early has always been accurate for me......but I know tons of people that it hasnt been accurate for. FX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren,

    I just wanted to say I'm thinking about you. I know all to well the torture you are going through during this 2 WW. I just wanted to say do NOT give up hope, and stay positive. I've heard many stories of negative HPT's and positive Betas. I am praying for you.

    Lanie

    ReplyDelete