Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

I think our house is at maximum Christmas decor potential, minus the tree! Which I can't wait to go and get at the Christmas tree farm where we choose a tree and they cut it down for us. I LOVE to decorate the tree which will also help pass time in the 2 week wait after we get back from Chattanooga and give me something to look forward to during IVF! Not to mention I haven't even wrapped one gift yet, or finished shopping for that matter!!!! Yay for occupying time in the 2WW! I like to make Christmas linger around as long as possible and have a great excuse to do just that this year!










Christmas came early for me with a new Chloe bag- Brian said it's my IVF present for enduring all the needles :)

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the bag! And your decorations. GL. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to come and decorate my house! :) Love the new bag as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colorful decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I love all the lime green and the fun colors on the trees by the mantle. I use a lot of those colors too!

    ReplyDelete