Monday, August 15, 2011

bedrest update

Well, not much has been going on with me except for lots of rest and food! We came home saturday around 11 am and I have been in the bed since then. I plan to take off work for the majority of the week and go back on thursday. I hope I have been doing everything I can to get these little embryos comfortable :)
The hardest part (besides the wait to find out if we are pregnant on the 24th) is the progesterone shots. We have to do these shots every night at 9 and its torture. The needle is 1.5" and the progesterone is in oil so its thick and takes a while for the med to get through. Awful. The first night I seriously threw a tantrum and flipped out. Even if I ice the injection site, these still hurt because they go in the hip. The only advantage I do have is the several lbs I have gained to cushion the muscle its injected into! 9 pm is not a good time at our house every night!
My mother has sent over so much food and helped us so very much! We are so appreciative. And we had a wonderful dinner from the wages last night-thank you so much! We appreciate all the prayers and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment