Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Less than 24 hours away...I am sick at my stomach!



Find more Lee Ann Womack albums at Myspace Music



First I want to say THANK YOU to all of our sweet friends and family for all of the messages of us being in your thoughts and prayers this week. We are so appreciative and lucky to have each of you in our lives.

This is tough. I am an absolute emotional wreck right now.My mind is flooded with emotions. Everything we have worked so incredibly hard for the last 3 months is riding on this one test tomorrow. We will know if every bit of blood, sweat and tears we have put into this worked. Honestly, I don't know what I am going to do if we get negative results. My world will be absolutely crushed. We have come SO CLOSE to making this dream a reality at this point and this just has to work! It has to.


I have good moments and bad moments. Since day one of starting IVF I made the promise of staying positive no matter how hard every day of this is.Brian has helped push me through the bad. But I am struggling right now. We have never had a good outcome when it comes to a pregnancy test, which scares me to death. I pray that these embryos were strong enough to implant and grow. It's definitely a coin toss when it comes to IVF. It creates miracles for some and destroys dreams for others. It's terrifying because IVF is the most intricate infertility treatment (scientifically and costly) you can do, so what's next? Where do you go from here?

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.


Please pray for us to make it through tomorrow. We need every prayer in the world.

Leave it to my sister Mary to make me laugh though- she said she would have wine for either outcome- Fake, non-alcohol wine for positive and real wine for negative result. I explained to her I would probably down a magnum (or 2) at that point if it is negative! I needed that laugh today!!

PS- This Lee Ann Womack song is incredible. I have had it on repeat the past 24 hours. GREAT song!

1 comment:

  1. I am saying BIG prayers for you tonight! I am thinking about you and hope that tomorrow is the BEST day of your life so far!!!

    ReplyDelete