Tuesday, August 23, 2011

could this be the last injection tonight?

I'm 10 minutes away from taking what could be my last progesterone shot. I act like a 5 year old child each night when it's time for brian to jab me with the inch and a half needle, but I know it has to be done and I am willing to do whatever it takes.

reality really sunk in and it hit me hard moments ago, thinking it is possible this could be the last injection I do. And the last estrogen patches I put on my stomach tonight as well. Or the last time I have to ice the injection site. as much as I despise these injections I would do them for the rest of my life if it meant we have a healthy baby. I want to do these for 8 more weeks and pray that we have the opportunity. This is such an emotional night and I am praying we get good news.

2 comments: