Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Patience IS a virtue!


I have always been a very impatient person. It's something I strive to get better at in my life. If I want something done, I want it done immediately! Well, this week I am really having to practice my "being patient" skills. They need lots of improvement :)
Today We are ONE WEEK away from finding out if we are pregnant! I am counting down the hours, minutes, seconds until 8 am on August 24th!!!!!!!!!! This is really tough. Last week was hard waiting on the calls from the embryologist, but this definitely kicks it up a notch...A lot of notches!!! I will say that this past week flew by-even being on bed rest. It's hard to believe at this moment last week I was going under anesthesia for our retrieval. here we are one week later and survived!
I have been reading a lot- finished The Carrie diaries and am now reading The Help. I love it so far but already know it will be a tearjerker. I have caught up on alot of TV as well- probably too much! I have been trying to occupy all my time so I don't think too much. That can be dangerous! I am ready to go back to work tomorrow!
i decided to work on a project for our bare wall behind our bed. It has been 2 years and we have done nothing to our bedroom. I am a huge fan of burlap so I decided to use that. Now let's see how long it takes for these to actually get hung on the walls :)

2 comments:

  1. Those look pretty cool! I know what you mean about taking soo long to actually get some home decor up. Hope the 1ww goes by very quickly for you and you end with positive results!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in from See Beautiful. Just wanted to let you know you'll be in our thoughts. What you're experiencing hits close to home for us. So happy you're a follower now. Maybe we can offer a few "see beautiful" moments in the waiting game.

    ReplyDelete