Friday, August 26, 2011

picking up the pieces...



Wednesday, Brian and I agreed to meet at home at noon to get the phone call from the fertility clinic to get our results so we could be together for this life changing moment. I probably should have realized when I walked in the house that this was not a good sign of what was to come. I left the room the way it was because I couldn't deal with the mess in the midst of the most important phone call's arrival! I was ready to kill Buddy for being so destructive though, but wanted only positive energy in the house.

After we hung up the phone, devastated, I realized that our offices that was in shambles was exactly how I felt at that moment. I felt like everything was spinning out of control and there was not one single thing I could do about it. Nothing.

It's 2 days later and I am still picking up the pieces. I haven't cleaned it all up yet because I am not completely ready. I feel that Monday after we meet with the doctor and get some answers I can close this chapter, pick up the remains in the office and start fresh.


No comments:

Post a Comment