Tuesday, August 30, 2011

dates set in stone!

brian and I decided that we were going to St. Louis to meet Dr. Silber this friday. They had a 4 PM appointment with our name on it. Well, I get a call saying they are over booked.I understand things happen, but I sure was looking forward to a much needed mini- get away!
It looks like we are on the books for Monday, September 19th. I will be interested in what his thoughts and treatment plans are. Then we have our other two consults on the 20th and 21st. Looks like it will be a week full of new hope for us.

we are headed to Folks Folly tonight to celebrate my 34th birthday. I'm ready for a great dinner and some much needed wine! :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lauren! Hope you have a great dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Lauren. Wishing you a wonderful evening...enjoy that wine.

    ReplyDelete