Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today I get to be pregnant and take valium! It's a good day!

Well, no shots for me today :)!!!!!!! I am VERY happy about that!

we started off this morning with a pregnancy test (Strange I know) but this is part of the protocol. Last night we (Thank you Ellen!) injected my Novarel, which is a HCG trigger. It causes your body to ovulate in 48 hours and gives a positive pregnancy test. My dr said if I got a negative to call them because with all of the meds I am supposed to have a positive, so we are right on track.

It was a little bittersweet taking that test after ALL (too many to count) the pregnancy tests we have taken with the dreaded negative outcome and tears. We HAVE to see that positive sign again in a couple weeks after transfer! This has to work.

Today my only direction is to take a valium before bed. I can definitely handle that!

I am very nervous about tomorrow. I hate anesthesia and it always terrifies me. I am making my body relax and not stress about this which is difficult! The key is staying very busy today :)

Please pray hard that they get lots of good eggs during my retrieval tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment