Thursday, August 4, 2011

I have the best husband in the world!


I want to brag about how lucky I am to be married to Brian. He is seriously my sanity through this process! Here are a few things that he has done that make my heart melt through this not-fun experience:
~Every morning he prepares my dose of menopur at 7 AM. This involves sterilization, measuring, mixing, etc. It takes a while to get it just right. He does every bit of this so all I have to do is inject! It definitely takes a ton of weight off wondering if I am mixing properly, etc. He holds my hand or leg and cheers me on as I inject the stinging medicine morning and night.
~He has come to every single doctors appointment- even if it is just for bloodwork. He wants to be there for me every little step of the way and that means the world to me.
~Printed off a calendar for us to keep up with everything
~Daily reminders of meds, appointments, accupuncture, etc...
~ Calls to check on me several times throughout the day to see how I am feeling

I love that he wants to be so involved. I know this is a great indicator of just how amazing of a father he will be!
we are truly in this together :)

1 comment: