Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's all in the music!

Music always makes me feel better. There's nothing like a good song to sing along with or cry to. As much as I am in my car every day I listen to alot of music. Here is my playlist that I am loving right now, with several songs that have really helped me get through this tough past week!


Dream- Priscilla Ahn- This is a must download!!!!!
Fix You- Coldplay
The Good Stuff- Kenny Chesney
You'll Be Fine- Widespread Panic
jesus Take The Wheel- Carrie Underwood
Blessings- Laura Story
Constellations- Jack Johnson
Forever Young- Bob Dylan
Toes- Zac Brown
Heaven- Talking Heads
I Won't Let Go- Rascal Flats
Sometimes You Can't Make it on your own- U2
No Place that far- Sara Evans
Romeo and Juilet- Dire Straits
If I Had the World to Give- Grateful dead
Instant Karma- John Lennon
If I Didn't Know Any Better- Alison Krauss & Union Station
Good Day For the Blues- Storyville
Until You- Dave Barnes
Flock of Words- Trey Anastasio
Come Monday- Jimmy Buffett
Just Like Heaven- The Cure
It's a Great Day to Be Alive- Travis Tritt
All These Things that I've Done- The Killers
Learning to Fly- Tom Petty
If I Could- Phish

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to download Dream now. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this playlist!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm so sorry this IVF didn't work for you...

    Yes, Cora is a goldendoodle, but she's also a mini! She's about 23lbs. Her dad was a miniature poodle, and her mom was a regular sized retriever. We just love her so much, as I can tell you understand. Yours is ADORABLE and looks just like her!!

    I look forward to following your journey..

    ReplyDelete