Sunday, August 28, 2011

What if Trials of this life are your mercies in disguise...

I had a sweet friend message me on Friday to tell me about this song. I bought it on itunes and have had it on replay since. I can't think of better lyrics during this time of my life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mmgV6mPvb0

This brings me to a wonderful book I am reading called "When Life Is Hard" that honestly feels like this song should be inserted into this book! http://www.whenlifeishard.com/
I had another sweet friend encourage me to order this book the day after we found out. she said it has helped her through some tough times and is like food to her soul. I have loved every page of it, learning about trials and how God has a reason for every one he gives us. Even though we don't understand at that moment.

What if trials of this life are your mercies in disguise?

I feel like I am understanding more and more every day. God has a plan. We have to wait for him to give it to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment