Wednesday, August 10, 2011

lucky number 12

I am home and have been for several hours. I have been sleeping and just resting. I'm pretty uncomfortable if I move, so the bed is where I plan to remain! We went in at 8 and they did all the pre-op procedures, including the dreaded iv in the hand! I got pretty emotional before I went back and shed a few tears as I was really scared! Dr. Ke was amazing, and so was my anesthesiologist, dr. Lindsey. All of the nurses and staff at the surgery center did a great job-especially eva who was my recovery nurse. I don't remember much past looking at the clock and it was 9:23 in the OR. They had an ipod on and I got situated on the table. Dr. Lindsey told me he was giving me med to take the edge off and boy did it! We were talking about how I sell diabetes equipment because he used to be a primary care dr. Then I was fast asleep! I woke up in recovery and felt pretty good minus the cramping. I asked 3 times apparently how many eggs we had and the number was 12. They made sure everything was good and sent me home. Brian and my mom have been great nurses. She brought us lunch and she is making us dinner. We will get our first report tomorrow on how the eggs are doing. And they will continue these reports until it is time for our transfer. It could possibly be saturday. Thank you all so much for your sweet messages and prayers! Please pray these will be viable eggs that will create our sweet baby! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment