Sunday, August 7, 2011

StiM day 9 update!

We went in Saturday AM for the normal drill- bloodwork and ultrasound. It looks like I am progressing better than Thursdays report according to the nurse. She said I am a late bloomer!
Here is the latest:
Unfortunately the lab machine was having problems, so we couldn't get the e2 results! But...
I have one follicle at 15
2 at 14
3 at 13
2 at 11
1 at 10
The rest are under 10, but I am glad several are growing! They want them to be 18 before retrieval. So they added my Gonarelix injection, which stops LH surge so ovulation doesn't start. I am now at 3 shots a day. It is truly amazing how they can control everything my body is doing!
I feel extremely bloated due to all of the excess follicles growing and not the best from the meds- I am ready to get this show on the road! I go back in Monday for more bloodwork and another ultrasound and it looks like retrieval will be Wed, Thurs or Friday! I am nervous and excited! I have never felt so many emotions at once. we are hoping and praying for this to work! Please continue to keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment